This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud petsugargliders contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by petsugargliders
I wanted to hear from some other sugar glider owners so I posed a question to our Facebook group: “What is one thing you wish you’d known before you got your first sugar glider(s)?” These are all direct quotes from our group members. 🙂 Here’s a link to the original FB Post.
Imagine being cooped up in your living room, day after day without a TV to watch, a book to read, without music to dance to, without anything to pass the time. What the heck would you do all day?! Such are the lives of sugar gliders who do not have the proper toys and activities […]
I had to share this wonderful quote from one of my friends, Diane. “Here is the deal. If you expect sugar gliders to be like kittens or puppies, pass on them. If you expect to be able to make them meet your expectations and do what you want pass on them. They make horrible pets. […]
The topic of which wheels are and aren’t safe comes up a lot in e-mails and our facebook group, because of this we’ve dedicated an entire page to discussing which wheels are unsafe and why. We’ll be updating it and adding more content to it as we create it so please be patient. Also, if […]
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- “HPW” Diets – The Answers!
- Abscesses & Facial Swelling – Information
- Are You Considering Adopting?
- AWD – Australian Wombaroo Diet
- Before You Adopt
- Behaviors & Common Indicators
- BML – Bourbon’s Modified Leadbeaters Diet
- Buyer Beware
- Coming Home
- First Aid Kit
- Foraging Foods
- Glider Basics
- Glider Introductions
- Glider Pricing
- GOHPW – Reduced Sugar Green Original HPW Diet
- International Diets
- LGRS – Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary Suggie Soup
- Myths & Misconceptions
- OHPW – Original High Protein Wombaroo Diet
- PML – Pocket’s Modified Leadbeaters
- Safe Foods
- Safe Wheels
- Self Mutilation
- SGS2 – Sugar Glider Shop Diet Plan II (UK)
- Should You?
- Staple Diets
- Staying Clean
- Sugar Gliders Facebook Group
- Sugar Gliders FB Group Guidelines
- TPG – The Pet Glider Exotic Diet
- Unsafe Foods
- Unsafe Wheels
- Vet Info
- VGV – Val’s Green Variety
- What is a Sugar Glider?